Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

GrapeFruit Seed extract

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ebeth33

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: GrapeFruit Seed extract Reply with quote

What do you know/hear about Grapefruit seed extract, I bought some and found it's a natural antibiotic/antimicrobial, anti fungal, anti virus, and it's great on acne, chapped or cracked lips, warts, yeast infection, dandruff, athlete's foot and the list goes ONNNNNNNNN I tried it as a face wash and had great results after the first try, the second day I did it twice and was a little tight. I bought it to use as a perservative for all my oils and wonder if anyone has more specific recipes to use it for skin care.
rainybutterfly

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a mild foaming cleanser with grapefruit seed extract from a local salon here in california. i have had the same benefit from it. The product i purchased was intended for acne clearing. I don't know where else to buy it though. Where do you buy the extract?
ebeth33

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can buy it at any health food store, it comes in a glycerin liquid and is often confused with grapeseed extract, so do ask because they are both commonly referred as GSE. I bought mine for $20 for 4 ounces and there's also a two ounce for around $10
It's also here on amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00012NFOK/qid=1145889290/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-6281232-3705617?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=3760901
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Other Actives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: