Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Copper Peptides around eye area

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Copper Peptides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alberto

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Copper Peptides around eye area Reply with quote

Just wondering if anybody knows whether it's safe to use copper peptides around the eye area to prevent sagging? Currently I'm using the copper complex visibly firm serum from Neutrogena for the rest of my face. Thanks!
guapagirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've used skinbio CPs around my eye area with no problem til recently when I switched to the super CP serum and developed crepiness. I had also started using green cream though, so it may have been product overload.

From what I recall, the neutrogena has very tiny amounts of CPs so should be ok. I think that you would find a DMAE serum more effective for firming though.

HTH, Liz 8)
Alberto

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: thanks for the info Reply with quote

Oh, so should I try and use a stronger serum of copper peptides if I want to see any effect? I've heard that Skinbiology is good since it is founded by the very doctor who started everything with copper peptides, so I assume the concentrations should be stronger. But I still don't know exactly what the concentration should be, and I don't think it would say on the lables of most of the CPs.
Yes, I have heard a little bit about DMAE, but I still don't know very much about it since I don't have all of the Doctors's infopacks. Is it easy to find the ingredients and make it yourself?
guapagirl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you get better effects with stronger CPs (as compared to neutrogena etc), but you also need to exfoliate and go very slowly.

I have just gone from skinbiology CP serum to the super serum and wish I had stayed with the regular one. I don't like exfoliating every day and the super serum is waaaaay too strong for me.

You can homebrew DMAE, someone on another forum I use does it and she has amazing skin! She mixes the (bitartrate) powder with hyaluronic acid.

I think she gets it from bulknutrition.com

HTH, Liz 8)
jessicabutler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Even I was facing from crow's feet sagging eyes.And I use to feel very embarrassed due to this.Tried various creams & cosmetic products for this.But nothing was so useful in getting rid from this problem.Then my dermatologist recommended me to use Lift Blue to massage my eyes & face with it. And it should positive results without any side effects.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Copper Peptides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: