Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

SYN-COLL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Small Peptides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grace

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: SYN-COLL Reply with quote

SYN-COLL
“New Amino Peptide Complex at 2.5% Outperforms 10% Matrixyl in Clinical Trials!”
INCI: Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3, Glycerin

Has anyone tried this from Ingredients to Die For? I purchased several actives from them (Estrovon & Dermalife as well) but there was no documentation included. I tried to call them but their phone has been temporarily disconnected. I received 1/2 oz. of a solution but do not know how much to use in my 1 oz base. When an active says 2.5% does that mean how much of the peptide is in the solution or am I suppose to make my base contain 2.5% of this solution?

Any help appreciated.
orangehrzn

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
When an active says 2.5% does that mean how much of the peptide is in the solution or am I suppose to make my base contain 2.5% of this solution?

You have to add 2.5% of the solution to your base, see the info here:

http://www.ingredientstodiefor.com/files/DATA_Syn-Coll.pdf

According to the document that peptide is quite stable - temperatures up to 80C, pH from 3 to 7, even compatible with ethanol ???
Grace

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks orangehrzn. I've tried to look at that document but for some reason my computer cannot pull that pdf file up and I just get a blank page. I've only purchased from skin actives where they tell you how much of the active to put in X number of ounces. The percentages kind of threw me off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Small Peptides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: