Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

I AM DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR SOME HELP FOR MY EYES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MARISHKA

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: I AM DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR SOME HELP FOR MY EYES Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I am desperately looking for some help.

When I wake up in the morning I always have some deep lines around my under eye area together with puffiness but those lines go away during the day. I started to notice them three years ago when I got my baby probably because of lack of sleep. What can I do? I tried so many eye creams. I spent so much money but I still have this terrible problem that ruins my day every day. :cry:
guapagirl

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be that they are creased in there by sleeping on your side. If you can bear to sleep on your back, it does help. Also gentle eye massage helps as well. press thumbs in socket where eyebrows meet and then press all along socket bone to outer edge. Do the same using middle finger along bottom socket bone.

Heavy creams make it worse too. Try and use light gel formulas. DCX from dianayvonne.com is good (cellularskinrx.com have the same stuff called brighteyes or something as well).

HTH, Liz 8)
MARISHKA

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guapagirl wrote:
It could be that they are creased in there by sleeping on your side. If you can bear to sleep on your back, it does help. Also gentle eye massage helps as well. press thumbs in socket where eyebrows meet and then press all along socket bone to outer edge. Do the same using middle finger along bottom socket bone.

Heavy creams make it worse too. Try and use light gel formulas. DCX from dianayvonne.com is good (cellularskinrx.com have the same stuff called brighteyes or something as well).

HTH, Liz 8)

Thank you very much for your advice. Could you suggest a Good eye cream?
guapagirl

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally don't use eye creams at all, I just gently press the emu oil/HA/Copper peptide emulsion that I use on my face, around my eye area after massaging into my face. There is very little product on my fngertips, but I think that is the point.

I always used to use loads of eyecream but it just makes it worse, I think because the skin isa so delicate that if you slap a load of grease on there it's not going to take the weight. I think the theory that they eye area somehow magically absorbs too much of the cream makeing the eye are puffy is a myth though. As a rule I reckon a blob the size of a grain of rice between both eyes is the right amount of product.

Which product? When I used eye creams, I liked Murad essential-c eye cream which has spf in it and is in an airless pump - handy because using a rice grain a day means it lasts over a year.

I usually use a DMAE serum or DCX which are both gels under my emu/ha/cp mix now.

Just remembered, chillled chamomile or green tea bags are good at reducing puffiness as well! :)
MARISHKA

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guapagirl wrote:
I personally don't use eye creams at all, I just gently press the emu oil/HA/Copper peptide emulsion that I use on my face, around my eye area after massaging into my face. There is very little product on my fngertips, but I think that is the point.

I always used to use loads of eyecream but it just makes it worse, I think because the skin isa so delicate that if you slap a load of grease on there it's not going to take the weight. I think the theory that they eye area somehow magically absorbs too much of the cream makeing the eye are puffy is a myth though. As a rule I reckon a blob the size of a grain of rice between both eyes is the right amount of product.

Which product? When I used eye creams, I liked Murad essential-c eye cream which has spf in it and is in an airless pump - handy because using a rice grain a day means it lasts over a year.

I usually use a DMAE serum or DCX which are both gels under my emu/ha/cp mix now.

Just remembered, chillled chamomile or green tea bags are good at reducing puffiness as well! :)

Thank you so much for your help and care. It seems like nobody else answered me. Could you please tell me where do you purchase emu oil/HA/Copper peptide emulsion, DMAE serum and DCX? I appreciate so much. It is so hard to get the right help from anybody. I went to Sephora store a week ago. I got some skin care products for my face and for my eyes just because a lady who works there told me that it really works it is great and it is wonderful. So I spent over 300$ just because I was despretly looking for some big help so I figured she works there she knows what she is talking about. Well I ended up crying because all those products that she suggested me to purchase did not work for me at all. I brought everything back.

If you have some questions I will be very happy to help you too? I tried many skincare brands and I also tried some organic and natural skincare lines. Just let me know. Have a good day and thank you so much!
guapagirl

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get all that stuff from dianayvonne.com. I've PMed you the details ;)
claudek

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey how is that Immoprtelle Very Precious Fluid SPF 40 working for you?
I just bought their brightening serum.
:)
MARISHKA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

claudek wrote:
Hey how is that Immoprtelle Very Precious Fluid SPF 40 working for you?
I just bought their brightening serum.
:)

I think it is the best sun screen I've ever had. It works great for my skin.
MARISHKA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guapagirl wrote:
You can get all that stuff from dianayvonne.com. I've PMed you the details ;)

what else do you use from this company?

could you tell me the name of each product? thanks
claudek

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know what the PPD is of the Precious Fluid? I need to make sure it really blocks the sun, as I am working on Hyperpigmentated areas.
Anthelios "Aqua - Lait" (La Roche Possay 50+ is doing well)
MARISHKA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

claudek wrote:
Do you know what the PPD is of the Precious Fluid? I need to make sure it really blocks the sun, as I am working on Hyperpigmentated areas.
Anthelios "Aqua - Lait" (La Roche Possay 50+ is doing well)

i am not sure about PPD. Anyway about hyperpigmentation check this site out http://www.dianayvonne.com/category/16c.kathleen/.
newskinoasis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marishka,

I recommend NeoStrata Bionic Eye Cream, a new product. I've tried many eye preparations, but this one works best for me. Sometimes the puffiness is caused by allergies. At any rate, I'm very pleased with the results rendered by NeoStrata Bionic Cream.

Brenda Pitts, Esthetician
newskinoasis.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: