Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

New actives site. www.bulkactives.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Racoon

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: New actives site. www.bulkactives.com Reply with quote

I haven't ordered from these guys but i will. Someone posted the link in a thread about EGF but i figured i'd start a new thread to get the word out. Not the greatest selection but great prices.
Racoon

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's the link so u cna click it.

www.bulkactives.com
Racoon

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On seecond thought, I'll stick with skin actives. These guy buy direct from Chinese manufacturers.
jands

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe some other suppliers/re-sellers buy their products from China, it is impossible to know unless you ask them, or look at the COA for their products.

We have posted a COA for nearly every product we sell (two are in Chinese and need to be translated), most of them show the country of origin (China), we also state the country of origin in the product description, and FAQ

Another supplier/reseller has posted 9 COA.

Two of them (Ferulic Acid and Reservatrol ) show China as being the country of origin.

The remaining 7 COA do not state the country of origin. There are no COA posted for their other botanical extracts and actives. They do not state the country of origin for their products

I have actually found very few manufacturers of botanical extracts in Europe or the USA. China and India seem to be the major producers.

It would be interesting to find out where major cosmetics companies buy their botanical extracts and ingredients.
It would also be interesting to know if companies such as spectrum chemical:

*manufacture their botanical extracts in the USA with USA grown plants?
*buy their raw material from China/India and process them in the USA?
*buy tons of standardized extracts from China/India and resell them?

Last edited by jands on Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
marcie

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered from bulkactives.com more than once and I am very happy not only with the prices, but with quality of the products as well.
It doesn`t hurt that the owner is very nice and - in my opinion - very honest. Incredibly fast shipping, too.
ganeshremedies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shree Ganesh Remedies Limited is an Indian Pharmaceuticals company and one of the proud subsidiaries of the Ganesh Group of Industrie which is presently having its headquarter in Ankleshwar in Gujarat.Shree Ganesh Remedies Limitedís core activities chiefly consist of manufacturing & export of Pharmaceutical Intermediates & Fine Chemicals and Research & Development. In the short span of time, we have emerged as most promising pharmaceutical intermediates manufacturers. Our consistent supply, quality products and dedication towards clients have opened up many international avenues for our growth. We also delivers service of contract manufacturing for almost all chemical reactions like amination, amidation, alkylation, bromination, catalytic hydrogenation and chlorination.

The products that we mostly deal in are Drug intermediates, API intermediates & Fine chemicals. Our product category also consists of Bulk Drugs, its Intermediates and Speciality chemicals.
rejuvaaesthetica

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rejuvaaesthetica
this may also help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: