Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

crows feet & dark circles, age 29

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: crows feet & dark circles, age 29 Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm 29 years old...I've noticed that i have wrinkles below my eyes and crows feet on one of my eyes. i also have dark circles.

I was thinking about using Renova or retina a but I don't know if these products are for eyes.

Are there any suggestions or recommendations?

Thank you !
orangehrzn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am using retin A around eyes. The results won't be dramatic, most people say they 'soften' crows feet. Any other topical I've tried has zero effect on crows feet.
MARISHKA

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: crows feet & dark circles, age 29 Reply with quote

Luck wrote:
Hello,

I'm 29 years old...I've noticed that i have wrinkles below my eyes and crows feet on one of my eyes. i also have dark circles.

I was thinking about using Renova or retina a but I don't know if these products are for eyes.

Are there any suggestions or recommendations?

Thank you !

You are only 29 years old, so I think you should try to protect

your skin better, first you should use a sunscreen and also find a good moisturizer that has more natural ingredients, also drink 8 glasses of water preferebly before 6 pm then you will not get eye puffiness, also get enough 8 hours sleep. You also have to help your body to fight with aging process from inside. Take vitamin E supplements, vit C, grape seed supplements.

I can suggest you to use http://www.devita.net/products/ProductView.mgi2?mgiToken=3F907L2B4L41BD1KE&ID=DM

it is a cream that has Hyaluronic Acid which really helps to moisturize skin. Hyaluronic acid is one of the most water loving molecules in nature and can be described as nature’s moisturizer.

I wish you Good Luck!

Sorry for my English it is not my native language.
misjanuary

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: what I've found to work Reply with quote

I am also 29 and had dark circles/crows feet until I used Arbonne's RE9 system. I will admit that I didn't protect my skin when I was younger (and I was a lifeguard/swim instructor for 9 years). I started using the RE9 line and my circles/lines are greatly diminished! Anyone can get it at a discount, too so that's a plus when looking from a cost standpoint!

Good luck!
January
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: