Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Vitamin P Part 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Firming / Tightening Ingredients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Organic Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Vitamin P Part 2 Reply with quote

This is an additional piece of information that I obtained about Varicose Veins after contacting those at Reviva Labs. So if anyone is concerned about contacting them, I assure you, they are helpful. The following mainly concerns the product Varicose Veins Lotion. So here is Part 2.

The main healing compound in horsechestnut is Acscine, which is very effective in strengthening the walls and very significant in promoting vein integrity. “Their action in blood vessels is one of cleansing and stimulating vessel strength, tightening up leaky capillaries, and promoting the return of excess body fluid to the bloodstream for recirculation or elimination. This is how it reduces swelling and inflammation around veins that have been stretched out or damaged,” says Amanda McQuade Crawford, a medical herbalist and part owner of the California School of Herbal Studies in Forestville, California.

I hope everyone finds this information helpful.
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed escin (oral) extracted from horse chestnut was shown in some studies to help venous insufficiency. Whether topical eschin helps spider veins is unclear but it may. There are many products with topical horse chestnut extract. Reviva Lab's product in not unique by any means.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Firming / Tightening Ingredients All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: