Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Question for Dr. Todorov

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MARISHKA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Question for Dr. Todorov Reply with quote

I just finished to read a book of Dr. Denese "Dr. Denese's Secrets for Ageless Skin: Younger Skin in 8 Weeks". Almost everything that she is talking about makes sense for me but when I bought her eye cream I was kind of shocked to see that there is talk in it. I mean everybody, at least everybody knows that talk can clogg your pores and does have a good affect on your skin and most companies are proud of themself for not using talk in there products. So what's up with that? Who believe to?
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, talc has no skin benefits and is useful only either as a makeup (to cover up discolorations) or to dry up skin in disorders aggravated by sweating. The pores in the eye area may be too small to be clogged by talc, but regardless, this is not an ingredient helpful in an eye cream except for its "coverup" value.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: