Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Anyone have results with Idebenone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Small Peptides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rileygirl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Anyone have results with Idebenone? Reply with quote

I know people have had allergic reactions to this product and that you should test this roduct out before applying to your face. Has anyone used Prevage, or True Cosmetics Radiance Revealing Complex and if so what have your results been?
jamie555

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:24 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone have results with Idebenone? Reply with quote

rileygirl wrote:
I know people have had allergic reactions to this product and that you should test this roduct out before applying to your face. Has anyone used Prevage, or True Cosmetics Radiance Revealing Complex and if so what have your results been?

I have used an Idebenone product by Serum Logic twice a week for the last 3 months. It claims to have a relatively strong % concentration but I have not actually compared. Before I started using it, I tested it on a small patch of skin to be sure I was not allergic to it, and it turns out that I was ok. I have heard that there is definitely some chance for an allergic reaction with this ingredient.

Anyways, now I use it twice a week as a special anti-oxidant treatment. When I put it on my face, it makes my skin feel a bit warm and has a slight sting to it. The serum has a sorta orange-y color, so when I first apply it to my skin, I feel like my face looks a little orange, but this color seems to disappear after an hour or so. Results-wise, I have noticed an overall brightening of my facial skin. Not so much a whiter shade or anything, but more like a healthy glow. I am not sure how to describe it well, but it seems to be doing something good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Small Peptides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: