Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Best moisturizer for oily skin?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Basic Skin Care / Skin Health Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mitsy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Best moisturizer for oily skin? Reply with quote

Hello! New here! :D

What's the best moisturiser for oily, acne prone skin and has spf of at least 15? I've been looking for one for a while, but can't decide which one to buy. I've also been looking for a acne treatment gel that works, I quite want to try Estee Lauder's clear difference blemish gel and hydrator.
Any suggestions would be great, and preferably a product I can buy in the UK. :D
Blender

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd recommend Lumene Radiant C-Energy SPF-15. It was voted the best wrinkle reducing face cream in Europe back in 2002, and it's one of the most popular moisturizers today aswell.

View product here

It has Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate which is one of the better Vitamin-C derivatives, aswell as Cloudberry oil which the company touts as having anti-ageing benefits.

And since it's very light and absorbs quickly, it won't bother your oily skin.

Actually, it may even help to control your acne..

I use the men's version (has the same ingredients except a few things) and I've noticed that it helps to clear up blemishes...probably due to either the lactic acid or the cloudberry oil which is full of anti-oxidants.
Mitsy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for replying. :lol:

It sounds good, but the thing is, I don't think I need a anti aging moisturiser yet, I'm only 16, lol!
My friend's using the Clinique triple defense moisturiser for oily skin, and she says it's pretty good, I might go and buy that one, pricy though... :?
Blender

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mitsy wrote:
Thanks for replying. :lol:

It sounds good, but the thing is, I don't think I need a anti aging moisturiser yet, I'm only 16, lol!
My friend's using the Clinique triple defense moisturiser for oily skin, and she says it's pretty good, I might go and buy that one, pricy though... :?

It's never really too early to use an anti-ageing moisturizer. Even though you don't have any wrinkles yet, your skin will still benefit tremendously from the anti-oxidants and other ingredients that they usually put in products designed to fight ageing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Basic Skin Care / Skin Health Maintenance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: