Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Under eyes and adapalene

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care
View previous topic :: View next topic  
areik

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Under eyes and adapalene Reply with quote

Quite a few months ago my doctor prescribed me some Adapalene cream to help with my bad skin. I was so eager to try it out that I went over the top with the dosage slightly and also accidently put it on areas without realising you are supposed to avoid them - needless to say my skin got sore, but perticulary around under my eyes. They were sore for so many months and only just now(it must have been at least 8) have they finally stopped hurting, but I noticed once they began to heal I seemed to have really bad undereye bags. They still have not gone away and I recently found out that it is not bags, but that I have "tear troughs". I've now connected it together with the cream which I noticed seemed to thin out my skin when i used it, so it must of been that that caused my eyes to become like this. Sorry for the long explanation of my problem..but basicly I'm just wondering if there's anything I can do for what I have without having to undergo some kind of surgery(I'm way to young for that and i do not have the money). I thought If i just ate well and got sleep etc they would go, but now I realise that isnt going to help them! So is there anything that i could do to try and help this without surgery or injection?I thought perhaps someone else on here might have the same problem and found something that works. Thanks in advance!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Eye Area Skin Care All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: