Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

HELP SCABBED SKIN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Common Skin Imperfections
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gwen2.006

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: HELP SCABBED SKIN Reply with quote

Hi,

Ever since i left school I've had a massive problem with acne with it getting worse and worse when i visited the doctor sometimes the drugs he gave me would make it go down a bit but not to much.

I went to see a dermatologist about 2 months ago and he gave me a drug called roacuctune??? i have to take 45 mgs a day,I've had common side effects Drive skin around the hands/mouth but this week i've had really really bad dry red skin and i mean so bad skin peels off and it looks like i've been burned around the face.

I was just wondering should i cut my dose down to 25? and also is there a way i can get my skin back to a normal colour asap???
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oral accutaine/roaccutaine is a potent drug with potential for serious side-effects. Only a doctor who knows your history well and also can examine you should adjust your dosages.
propylene_glycol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would agree! Consult your doctor. You shouldn't be having a reaction like that!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Common Skin Imperfections All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: