Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Home use ultrasounds units -- are they really effective?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Non-Invasive Procedures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Delphine_Paris

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Home use ultrasounds units -- are they really effective? Reply with quote

Has anyone tried the home use ultrasounds units (see link below) and find them effective in helping the absorption of skin care products?

ib3health.com/products/UltrasonicBeauty/SonicBeauty/Index.shtml

Any comments are greatly appreciated! :D
orangehrzn

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried similar ultrasound massager (got it on ebay) for a week to check the claims it 'minimizes pores'. Well ... it DOESNT work for that. The other claims (that it heals anything possible imaginable), sound very dubious too.

My advice is buy it from a site with clear return policy cause most probably you will be quite disappointed in your expectations. If the site doesn't allow returns, simply don't buy it.
Delphine_Paris

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for the reply!
I've heard good things about them, but never seen REAL proofs (like before/after photos)...

Still very interested in trying them though...
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI, before and after photos, unless taken correctly, in well-controlled conditions by unbiased third party, aren't proof either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Non-Invasive Procedures All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: