Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Hello, bumps on the forehead

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Common Skin Imperfections
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markman850

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Hello, bumps on the forehead Reply with quote

Hello,

I have a problem, but first I'd like to tell a story. I have maintained decent skin for about 1.5 yrs now. I used to use Proactiv for most of my acne problems (Not saying it was immediately successful, but I suppose the acne went away eventually) However, I stopped using acne products, in general, about 4-5 months ago.

About 2-3 weeks ago was when a problem developed. I noticed some small bumps developing on my forehead. I don't think it is too noticeable from about 4-5 feet away, but I definitely do notice it in the mirror. There are about 5-7 bumps that I notice, about the same color as the surrounding skin, just a tiny bit up from the forehead. What I don't like is that it makes my forehead seem really 'grainy' and it is not very pleasant in my opinion, as it was mostly smooth before.

I can't seem to pinpoint it to any dietary changes in the last 2 months or so. It just seemed to sort of happen. So, if anyone has any suggestions about what I should do, or if anyone has experienced this before and have something that worked for them, do share.

Thanks in advance,

Mark
markman850

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, after doing some reading trying to solve my problem, I've decided to try some beta hydroxy products. I am going to try the md skincare brand alpha beta face peel. I will let the forum know how it goes.

thanks,

Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Common Skin Imperfections All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: