Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Can anyone recommend a site similair to skin actives

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Firming / Tightening Ingredients
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sunshower

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Can anyone recommend a site similair to skin actives Reply with quote

I didn't get good results with most of their products, and I think they are over priced. But I like the idea of the finished products. I don't mind mixing a few ingriedents but I didn't want to get too involved with mixing.

Skin actives wouldn't answer my questions and I didn't like that either.

I'd appreciate any feed back.

Thanks.
Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really love gardenofwisdom.com. Some people buy from thepersonalformulator.com too, but you will run into the same problem with their not answering your questions that you did with skinactives.

But I recommend mixing your own stuff, at some point! It's not really that hard.
jands

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now I am excited over some of the products that skinutrition.net is bringing out.

I decided to get the multi ceramide serum for my mum, and I also want to try the Matrixyl 3000 serum.

During the winter I use tretinoin, but it is a real pain to use in the hot Taiwan summer (especially when I forget to reapply my sun protection) , so a well formulated Matrixyl 3000 product would be a good alternative.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Firming / Tightening Ingredients All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: