Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Vitamin E gel capsules

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt20

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Vitamin E gel capsules Reply with quote

Over the past few years my skin has accumulated numerous sun spots, blemishes and an uneven skin tone and i was searching for a solution to fix the problem. I work as an extra on movie sets and numerous makeup artists noticed and mentioned that my skin tone was very uneven and had quite a few marks from pimples, this was preety embarssing to me at the time. I was only 19 years old and already hated my skin. Recently someone i go to school with mentioned to me that vitamin e was an excellent soulltion for scars and uneven skin. Now after doing some research i found that most studies had revealed that vitamin e does little or nothing to speed the healing process or completley deminish marks and scars. However, these studies were based on research of topical lotions and remedies containing vitamin e and aloe vera not PURE vitamin e. So i did some more research in to applying pure vitamin e oil to face and body to improve skins appearance and heal blemishes. And i found tonnes of information on people who were using the vitamin e gel capsules, by simply breaking them open and applying the oil directly to the skin. According to results, many mentioned outstanding changes in their skins appearance and noticed that the oil had the ability to completley heal scars and blemishes and revealing perfect complexions. In fact after moths of using the product some people mentioned their skin had revealed a healthier glow and firmness, because of improved elactisity in the skin. After reading this information i had to try it for myself. I have been using the vitamin e oil for approximatley a couple months and i must say my skin is excellent. Its clear, i have a great complexion, most scars and marks are gone and the product has worked as an excellent moisturizer. Some say that pure vitamin e oil even removes scars from major surgeries and stretch marks. I am truly amazed and i will continue to use Vitamin e untill the day i die. It is a healthy home remedy that yeilds unbelivable results. It is quite thick though when u apply and it takes for ever to absorb in to the pores, so i reccomend u use at night before bed and other times in the day when your are alone. I recommend using it twice a day consistently. And if you do have a stubborn scab or broken skin use the product vigourously during the healing process and guranteed it will heal very quickly with minimal scarring and damage to the skin. I had a scab once that i got rid of in three days completley, it was amazing.

That said you just got to try it, its very good stuff.[/b]
Vitochkas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds amazing. Which type of vitamin E are you using?

I have read that Tocomin Tocotrienol Vitamin E Complete by Olympian Labs is excellent for the cosmetic purposes. I am going to buy vitamin E soon but it is just impossible to find in the UK, so will have to order it from the USA or Australia.

Thank you for your information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Antioxidants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: