Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

NON-Irritating Exfoliation for Sensitive Skin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: NON-Irritating Exfoliation for Sensitive Skin Reply with quote

I have very sensitive skin, and have always been worried about using exfoliants. (I once had a disasterous experience with a product contanting Glycolic Acid, and bad results from a "mild" facial scurb.)

But I have finally found an exfoliant I can use! I purchased some Lactic Acid from a supplier, and diluted in down to about 10% strength, gradually working my way up to 20%.

I've been using 20% Lactic Acid twice a week, for about three monthes now, and the results have been excellent! I leave it on for 5-6 min., rinse off, and then apply a fragrance-free cream. The only times I experienced any irritation were when I accidently got some on my lips. But I solved that problem by putting on a coat of Chap Stick before I do my peel.
jones10021

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use a Microdernabrasion Cloth. My skin is relatively sensitive and it's prone to breakouts, but it has been reacting well to the micro cloth exfoliation.
Gabrieljon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:30 pm    Post subject: NON Irritating Exfoliation for Sensitive Skin Reply with quote

Hi guys, can anyone recommend an affordable brush for someone with sensitive skin? I suppose it has to be soft to prevent irritation?
Currently using a crappy synthetic brush..

Thanks in advance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Exfoliants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: