Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

another cp question...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Copper Peptides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rushmore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: another cp question... Reply with quote

Dr Todorov,
Having read about the problems some have had with cp, I was very careful about testing on the arm a few weeks before using, etc. I even was using quite a lot twice a day (skin biology) just to make sure. No problem. But yet very soon after using on my face there was some burning and itching around the eyes mostly, and of course a bit of looseness after this, which has not really improved after two weeks of rest.
Does this mean I was using it wrong, or too much? Could I mix the cp serum with aveeno to mellow it out a little? Also, I have read in various places that cp will loosen skin initially while it is flushing away old collagen, before replacing with new. So if you stop too soon, would you end up with all the damage but none of the subsequent repair benefits?
Thanks so much!
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: another cp question... Reply with quote

rushmore wrote:
Dr Todorov,
Having read about the problems some have had with cp, I was very careful about testing on the arm a few weeks before using, etc. I even was using quite a lot twice a day (skin biology) just to make sure. No problem. But yet very soon after using on my face there was some burning and itching around the eyes mostly, and of course a bit of looseness after this, which has not really improved after two weeks of rest.
Does this mean I was using it wrong, or too much? Could I mix the cp serum with aveeno to mellow it out a little? Also, I have read in various places that cp will loosen skin initially while it is flushing away old collagen, before replacing with new. So if you stop too soon, would you end up with all the damage but none of the subsequent repair benefits?
Thanks so much!

Hard to say - people vary a lot in their responses. But it is possible that you are using too much or co-apply it with another product that affects how it works.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Copper Peptides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: