Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Best anti-aging body lotion.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging
View previous topic :: View next topic  
utopia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Best anti-aging body lotion. Reply with quote

I have very dry skin and in my cold winter climate--I am really dry. What is a good anti-aging body lotion? Thanks!
omri

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I will recommend using Dead Sea lotion.
You can send me a massage for more info.
Good luck!
wannerce

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMRI - please see forum rules...
FreshHealthNews

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I would suggest you use Hydrating and Lemon Cleanser Wildcrafted's natural facial skin cleansers removes the daily buildup of grime and dirt as well as makeup from your skin and pores, leaving it feeling clean, fresh and rejuvenated.
natalie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Avoid ! Reply with quote

Hi !

If you are looking for a good moisturizer find a natural skin cream that has no mineral oil as a ingredient.

This mineral oil is a real nasty ingredient that causes dry skin and chapping after long periods of use and also blocks your pores so your skin is unable to breathe .
:D

Nat
MARISHKA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:54 am    Post subject: Re: Best anti-aging body lotion. Reply with quote

utopia wrote:
I have very dry skin and in my cold winter climate--I am really dry. What is a good anti-aging body lotion? Thanks!

KORRES BODY BUTTER AT SEPHORA IS GREAT FOR DRY SKIN.
vencasand

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are so many moisturizers on the market now. a lot have for sensitive skin. i think if you first use sunscreen because even in winter you can get sun damage, and then you can use something like aveeno calming lotion, gold bond that has 3, calming, soothing, and healing lotions, lubriderm, vasoline has a whole new line, palmers cocoa butter cream or lotion, there are so many. all of them work to a certain extent. i had luck with the gold bond healing,(i have psoriasis and i keep it moisturized) there is no miracle cream yet, no matter what is advertized. just keep applying the cream or lotion you choose throughout the day. i can apply the healing cream from gold bond and it lasts 8 hrs. so does palmers cocoa butter cream. for your face remember the sunscreen. aveeno ultimate daily lotion even has sunscreen in it. hope i helped.
chibilito

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natural remedy
Morning Skin Cleanser/Rejuvenator
Every morning 15 minutes before taking your bath
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon orange juice
1 teaspoon olive oil and
few drops of rose water
few drops of lime juice
Mix the above ingredients together and apply on your skin.
yourbuddy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Best anti-aging body lotion. Reply with quote

utopia wrote:

I have been using an all natural product by PourMoi, however it is a HRT cream and you should first know if you are low in your progesterone and estrogen levels, for me it was the answer-all natural cream that really took care of my wrinkles and adj my hormones. Great stuff.
Hoween

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oil of olay's regenerist line, ROC products, avon Renew

those are the top 3 brands that deliver what they promise and don't cost a fortune.

don't waste your money if don't have fine lines yet. once you start seeing those fine lines start using them.
thenewyou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mix Olive oil and Almond oil in equal proportion and apply to your skin before bathing. It helps to reduce dry skin naturally, drink lot of water
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: