Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

NOTE TO REGISTERED USERS
Due to a data loss incident, some user profiles have been deleted. If you cannot login, please create a new login (profile) by registering again. We apologize for the inconvenience and are changing our backup procedure to prevent such incidents.

Pimples problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Common Skin Imperfections
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uknowbynow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: Pimples problem Reply with quote

I get these nasty pimples right behind my ears which extends up to my jawline. Tried cleaning it well and used some acne creams with no luck. They are somehow off and on. Same spot. Can you please help me with this? Thanks.
Pastiche

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:29 pm    Post subject: problem skin Reply with quote

I wonder if something your using is comedogenic. Do you use hair products for styling like wax's or gels?
giansim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What i am using is revitol's acnezine. Ive been using it for quite sometime now. I dont know if it does heal pimples by my acne was cured by this. But of course i backed it up with a healhy lifetyle. They have a free trial going on here w w w.revitolacnezinereviews.c o m
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Common Skin Imperfections All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: