Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Copper Peptides
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Copper Peptides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allyssa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I have not noticed a significant difference but I have only been using it for 2 days. I began with the CP but that was not strong enough for me so I advanced to the super and super COP. I am also using a 30% AHA cream because I want to eliminate some scarring on my face (I am an ex picker!). I am also using the 8% AHA around my eyes along with the copper to eliminate fine lines. I will try it for a few months and post a response. Allyssa
yogagirl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all. I just wanted to give you an update on my progress with the CP Serum. Well, at first I noticed such a drastic difference in my skin. I mean I noticed a dramatic difference within a few days. Well, I've been using it for a couple of months now & it seems like it isn't working anymore. Either that or my skin has just gotten used to it.
Are you supposed to take a break or anything (apply it in cycles?) Has anyone else experienced this? I'm so bummed. :( I was so excited that I saw such fast improvements, but now.....nothing.
maxxilla

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems to work for me in cycles, too. I use vitamin and retinoids in the interim.
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yogagirl wrote:
Hi all. I just wanted to give you an update on my progress with the CP Serum. Well, at first I noticed such a drastic difference in my skin. I mean I noticed a dramatic difference within a few days. Well, I've been using it for a couple of months now & it seems like it isn't working anymore.

Do you mean that your skin has reverted to its initial condition, or that you kept your initial improvement but stopped improving further?
yogagirl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, no...my skin did improve. It still looks better than before I started on the CP. But it seems like it is not improving any further. It seemed like it's plateaued (sp?) Maybe I should stop using it for a while & then start again?
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing provides endless improvement. Even the most effective ingredients palteau after a while, although some plateau later than others. Keep in mind that since you are swimming against the tide, i.e. the aging process, getting some improvement and then keeping it is already a good result. That said, you can switch to a product with another mechanism of action for a while and see how it goes, and then return to CP only, or to CP + another product.
MissAshlie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on a few comments on this string...I've been using copPep for like 6 weeks now, I too noticed that it's not so good to put right on top of a wound when it's still open...I put hydrogen peroxide on the newly open wound (an extracted pimple for example) then let it begin to heal (over night for example) when there is a scab but it's a new one...That's when I put on the CopPep I've had really smooth results of any blemishes I've had since starting this method. You can tell it won't leave a scar in the future at all!

So far I like the copPeptides, I'm hoping that they'll just improve my skin a little and then keep me at the level of skin health I'm at now for years longer than I would have otherwise...
wannerce

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started using IS Clinical Super Serum Advance +, which contains 15% l-ascorbic and copper tripeptide growth factor...and wouod love your thoughts on this product. I replaced it with the Ckinceutical Phloretin and CE Ferulic. Apparently, an ion was removed from the "c" molecule, thus rendering it "stable" and compatible with copper....

Ingredients:

Water/ Aqua/ Eau, Ascorbic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Urea, Glucose, Guanidine, Tripeptide-1, Arbutin, Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract, Calcium Pentothenate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not see any copper is this list of ingredients
wannerce

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's the tripeptide-1
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently, they call GHK-Cu, tripeptide-1. It wold be useful to know the pH of this serum...
wannerce

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Ph of IS Clinical Super Serum Advance Reply with quote

Just wanted to let you know that i sent an email to IS asking about the Ph of the serum.

Would be interested in your analysis of the formulation. Here are the ingredients:

Ingredients: Water/ Aqua/ Eau, Ascorbic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Urea, Glucose, Guanidine, Tripeptide-1, Arbutin, Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract, Calcium Pentothenate, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol.

Be in touch soon with the Ph!

Claudia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Copper Peptides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: