Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Botox as a remedy for Anti-Aging

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aliyah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:12 am    Post subject: Botox as a remedy for Anti-Aging Reply with quote

A large number of people are having Botox injections to regain a more youthful appearance and Botox is the most popular anti-ageing treatment for smoothing lines and wrinkles which appear as frown lines, forehead lines and crow’s feet. Botox can also be used to treat lines around the mouth and those on the neck.
vencasand

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

botox is also expensive and you have to keep having it done. i would still rather use creams instead of injecting poison into my skin.
vantastich

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:54 am    Post subject: Botox as a remedy for Anti-Aging Reply with quote

Yes, the idea of injections doesnt sit well with me either. I would much rather deal with the creams.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: