Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Ance scars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Basic Skin Care / Skin Health Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwenevelew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject: Ance scars Reply with quote

Hi, I have suffered acne almost all my teenage years, now I have lots of acne scars, I was wondering what is a good treatment to make them a bit less marked?
CindyDavis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:32 am    Post subject: Re: Ance scars Reply with quote

gwenevelew wrote:
Hi, I have suffered acne almost all my teenage years, now I have lots of acne scars, I was wondering what is a good treatment to make them a bit less marked?

As a teenager acne scars are painful and embarrassing skin condition. Acne scars can't be removed in just one night. You just need to find the right method for your individual skin type.

Here are some natural pimple reducers;

1. Use tea-tree oil.
2. Apply a raw potato slice to your skin

You can also use aspirin on your face. Here are the procedures

1. Crush 1 aspirin
2. Mix the crushed aspirin with water.
3. Apply the paste directly on the pimple(s).
4. Keep the aspirin there for 15 minutes.
5. Use a clean, wet tissue to remove the aspirin.
laura cannon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Ance scars Reply with quote

gwenevelew wrote:

I guess you have an oily skin that’s predisposed to acne. If you have suffered acne for long, the scars will be prominent and will not go away easily. The treatment you choose must be based on your specific needs as well as the type of your skin.
GaleRamirez

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Ance scars Reply with quote

gwenevelew wrote:

Getting rid of acne scars is quite difficult than eliminating acne, but is still possible. There are natural ingredients can lighten acne scars and remove them permanently. You can try using honey on the scars. It has antibacterial properties that can help reduce acne scars, redness and irritation, while making your skin soft.

Mix 2 tablespoons of honey with ¼ cup of oatmeal and apply it on your acne scars. Leave it for about 15-20 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
Martin Adam

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tretinoin is key element in Retino-A cream 0.05% which is used in the treatment of acne. It is also used to lighten the age spots and fine wrinkles on the skin. You can buy it from onlinegenericpills.com
Victorie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:09 am    Post subject: Home Remedies to Remove Acne Scars Reply with quote

Home Remedies to Remove Acne Scars:

Lemon Juice for Acne Scars

Lemon is a natural bleach. Vitamin C in lemon helps in rebuilding collagen. When you use lime juice on your acne scars, the spots get lighter day by day.
Take a fresh lemon and squeeze out its juice. Apply this juice directly on your scars with finger tips or a cotton ball. If your skin is very sensitive, dilute lemon juice by mixing some rose water and then apply on your scars. You can even mix a teaspoon of lemon juice with two teaspoons of Vitamin E oil and then apply this to your acne scars. Vitamin E is a very good emollient with a lots of antioxidants that protects and even improves your skin texture.

Ingredients:

Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
Honey – 1 tbsp
Almond oil – 1 tbsp
Milk – 2 tbsp

Directions:

Mix them all and apply on the scars once daily for about 7-10 days. You’ll see the difference.
After applying lemon juice, never ever step out in sun.

Honey for Acne Scars

Honey, along with acne, is also capable of treating acne scars.
Apply honey on the scars and leave it overnight. Wash off in the morning. Mix 2 tablespoons of honey with ¼ cup of oatmeal. Apply this mixture gently on pimple scars. Leave it for about 15-20 minutes then wash off with lukewarm water. Add ½ tsp of cinnamon powder with 1 tbsp of honey and apply on scars. Leave it for an hour. You can even use it overnight. Then wash off.

Make a honey-aspirin mask to remove pimple scars

Although aspirin is not a natural ingredient but you can always use it with honey to get rid of your acne scars. The salicylic acid in aspirin does wonders and its gritty texture gives you perfect exfoliation.

Ingredients:

Honey- 2 tbsp
Aspirin-2-3
Water- few drops

Directions:

Put the aspirins in a few drops of water till they get dissolved into it and form a paste. Don’t use too much water as you need a gritty texture for exfoliation.
Add honey to this aspirin-water paste and mix
Apply on your scars and leave for 15 minutes.
Now wash it off.

Keep your hands off your acnes, don’t play with your acne. Don’t pick them or squeeze them, just leave them alone when you are not applying any remedy on them.
Hoween

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acne scarring is perhaps worse than the acne itself.

My acne scars weren't horrible. They probably weren't even that noticeable after I put on my foundation. However, I certainly noticed them and that was all it took to bother ME.

If you've got acne scars, you may feel a bit helpless. But you don't have to because there are alternatives to getting rid of acne scars. And you CAN do something about it.

So what do you do about it? Well, there is totally a solution ... actually there are many.

These are NATURAL treatments.

Now, just because you hear the word "natural", I don't want you to shake your head and think you need to just buy some over the counter miracle cream. These remedies WORK! And you'll find that by consistently using them, your acne scars WILL fade just like mine did.

So without further ado, here are my favorite natural acne scar solutions:

Vitamin E
Don't underestimate the power of this healing lotion. You can get it at any drugstore in topical form. I have a HUGE bottle of it under my sink :) . Vitamin E naturally heals scars by moisterizing the damaged skin. Use it everyday to fade away acne scars.

Cocoa Butter
This one should be used carefully. If your acne is not already under control, cocoa butter does pose the threat of additional breakouts. However, if you're using the 3 Day Cure technique and your skin is finally clear, this is a powerful healing tool. Cocoa Butter will soften skin, lighten the scars and make them fade into nothing. I love this one. By the way, Cocoa Butter also works great on fading stretch marks.

Honey
Okay, this is totally gonna change your life! Honey works overtime on acne & acne scars. Yes, Honey! When I first learned about this natural remedy, I was pretty bewildered. The sound of it alone is confusing. Honey is a sticky, sugary substance. How can it possibly clear up skin?

Honey kills bacteria while simultaneously lessens the red look of irritated skin. The acidity in the honey evens out your skin tone, shrinks current pimples and will give your skin a softer feel. Listen, I know you may be skeptical of this solution. I was at first, then I tried it. This natural acne scar remedy works great.

Lemon
Lemon will help clear up acne as well as fade acne scars. Plus your face will smell like a freshly shined harwood floor, so that's a plus ;)

The acidity in the juice will lighten the redness of the scars and balance your skin's pH levels to prevent future breakouts. Give it a shot.
Bellamiller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think nobody like scars on his face specially acne scars.Safe and effective treatment for acne scars begins with a consultation. During the consultation, a dermatologist will examine your skin, playing close attention to your scars.My point of view Kaya Skin Clinic is one of the best option for acne scars problem because my sister had acne scars problem and she have tried lots of things but she didn't get best result then my friend suggest me Kaya Clinic for my sister treatment.Now she has clean & clear skin,you can try it.
makeuppro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would recommend natural remedies for dark spots removal such as Lemon juice, Aloe vera gel, Coconut oil etc. These remedies are very useful for removing dark spots and keep your skin healthy, smooth and glowing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Basic Skin Care / Skin Health Maintenance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: