Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

red patches

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Basic Skin Care / Skin Health Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taramheath

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:23 pm    Post subject: red patches Reply with quote

I have red inflamed patches in my skin due to my acne what can I use to help it feel refreshed?
GaleRamirez

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: red patches Reply with quote

taramheath wrote:
I have red inflamed patches in my skin due to my acne what can I use to help it feel refreshed?

There are general practices that you need to follow in order to get rid of that skin patches on your skin.

1. Wash your face daily.
2. Drink lots of water.
3. Exfoliate every week.
4. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
5. Get involved in sports.
5. Reduce stress.

Aside from these, you can also use some home remedies like fresh lemon juice to reduce the redness and lighten you skin. lemon juice contains citric acid that can help fight acne bacteria and could help with the redness. Soak lemon juice in a cotton ball and apply it every night.
laura cannon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: red patches Reply with quote

taramheath wrote:

You can use an effective anti-acne treatment but you must also make sure the inflamed patches are due to acne and not because of some other kind of skin condition like rosacea. An anti-redness treatment would then be necessary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Basic Skin Care / Skin Health Maintenance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: