Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Hello? Where did everyone go??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThirtyIsNotNew20

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:12 pm    Post subject: Hello? Where did everyone go?? Reply with quote

Is DIY skincare outta vogue? Everywhere I look, I see very few messages that were posted after 2014! If there's a new/better place to be, please let me know!
LoveBuzz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:29 am    Post subject: Re: Hello? Where did everyone go?? Reply with quote

ThirtyIsNotNew20 wrote:
Is DIY skincare outta vogue? Everywhere I look, I see very few messages that were posted after 2014! If there's a new/better place to be, please let me know!

Well, for starters you're right this website certainly is quiet. At least the forum is. That said, there was a data loss recently which wiped out all posts and accounts for the past year or two so that couldn't have helped much.

Despite there not being a lot of forum activity from users I'd say that works in our favour somewhat. Dr Todorov kindly takes the time to respond to a lot of threads posted here (which aren't spam of course). As such the forum is a quasi-Q and A with an actual doctor who is interested in anti-ageing skin care. Not bad at all!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: