Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Winter-Dry Skin From my Face to My Feet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Skin Conditions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mighty Belle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:12 pm    Post subject: Winter-Dry Skin From my Face to My Feet Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I am looking for suggestions for my very dry, aging winter skin. I am using a thick facial moisturizer at night, loaded with great ingredients and a lighter moisturizer with SPF 30 during the day. I am 59, so I do need those anti-aging ingredients. Since this is my first post, I am not sure I can name the products, so I won't. Still, I have some tightness and minor peeling. The driest areas are my hands, arms, legs and feet. My fingers are cracking and splitting (this is very painful). My cuticles and nail beds are also peeling. My arms and legs are flaky, but the worst area is my feet. My heels are cracking so badly, they hurt and sometimes even bleed. My nails themselves are dry as are my nail beds and toes. I need help. I am sure I should be using a combination of vitamins, supplements and topical products, but I am not sure of exactly what to use. I would really appreciate any recommendations. Thanks!
John Torgerson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:06 am    Post subject: Winter dryness Reply with quote

In winter it is quite obvious. Winter makes your skin rough and dry same with feet. So it is important to get use good quality of moisture to avoid dryness and roughness.
John Torgerson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:46 am    Post subject: Winter Dryness for face and feet Reply with quote

Dryness is very important in winters. You need to take care for your skin and feet. I always prefer essential oil in winters. It is natural you use and doesn't have any side effect of. Essential Oils are a great way to treat skin infections naturally. By providing a moisturizer filled with pure ingredients that are beneficial to your skin, and help protect you from bacteria, viruses, and fungus.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Skin Conditions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: