Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Does anyone have any experience with this new skin device?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Basic Skin Care / Skin Health Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emilyjonson4

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:04 am    Post subject: Does anyone have any experience with this new skin device? Reply with quote

I am interested in various skincare products and while I was looking around I found a cool product that I want to share with others. The product is called ‘WAY’. It’s a donut shaped device that has a sensor on it. The sensor collects the data from the user and sends the data to a mobile application.

If you put the sensor of the device on your face, it measures the oil and moisture portion in your skin. Also the device monitors and tells you about the environment factors such as UV and humidity which influence skin condition. By gathering the information and analyzing it, the device suggests exact tips on beauty and skincare.
KaileyAbril

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW it exactly works as my Laser Brush it is way more better then that(No Offense). after 5 min of treatment it give you an amazing relaxation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Basic Skin Care / Skin Health Maintenance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: