Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Subcutaneous fat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EggyolksYa

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:48 pm    Post subject: Subcutaneous fat Reply with quote

We are often concerned about preserving our skin's collagen, but what about subcutaneous fat? Besides not 'yo-yo dieting', is there anything we can do, at least theoretically, to slow down subcutaneous fat atrophy?
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may have partly to do with the age-related changes in hormonal balance, i.e. levels of such hormones as DHEA, cortisol, growth hormone, etc. If age-related changes in these and possible other hormones are retarded, that might also slow down subcutaneous fat atrophy.
RicardoWilliams

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:07 am    Post subject: Solution Reply with quote

Hi there. I can suggest you a solution to remove fats. You can try for massage palper-rouler to get a healthy body. The massage palper-rouler - cellublue.com is a natural way to remove fats from the body. I hope you will find it useful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: