Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Choosing a basecream.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mald0r0r

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:37 am    Post subject: Choosing a basecream. Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I suppose this question is extremely basic, but I still want to make sure I'm doing things right.

I've been (on and off) solely using tretinoin and sunscreen to limit facial aging. I've always looked older than my age(30) and it seems that the root of the problem is skin sag, especially my droppy eyebrows.

I've decided to make myself some DMAE cream (which I will mix with Lipoic acid because it's convenient). I wonder when it should be applied if I also use the Retin-A by the way.

The problem is that I'm not sure what a good base cream should be. Is a regular moisturizer/lotion enough?

Thank you for the help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: