Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

DIY Skin Creams - How to

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sofia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:14 pm    Post subject: DIY Skin Creams - How to Reply with quote

I purchased the DIY skincare pack and am attempting to make them. I find I need more details about how to make some of these recipes, e.g. using emulsifiers, mixing creams, proportions, etc. Does anyone recommend a website that provides good "how to" videos? Thank you.
KayaSkinClinic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:26 am    Post subject: DIY Skincare Pack or Creams Reply with quote

DIY Skincare Packs or Creams are little hassle to use. Even though it comes with instruction pack. Rather than that, I would suggest to visit any expert dermatologist or skin care clinic like Kaya Skin Care. It is always in best interest to consult a doctor for any kind of health treatments, here dermatologist. You may visit their nearest clinic, just check out Kaya Skin Clinic's website here: kayaskinclinic.com/uae/en/treatments/cellulite/
Stratzee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be better to search on youtube for this solution. All the best!
emily393

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: DIY Skin Creams - How to Reply with quote

sofia wrote:
I purchased the DIY skincare pack and am attempting to make them. I find I need more details about how to make some of these recipes, e.g. using emulsifiers, mixing creams, proportions, etc. Does anyone recommend a website that provides good "how to" videos? Thank you.

Cococare 100% Cocoa Butter goes on smooth and its emollient qualities make it an ideal moisturizer for all skin types. It is a good natural moisturiser which helps to nourish the skin and give it a refreshing look.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Skin Rejuvenation / Anti-Aging All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: