Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Why Your Skin Gets So Dry?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Basic Skin Care / Skin Health Maintenance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
william

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 8:05 am    Post subject: Why Your Skin Gets So Dry? Reply with quote

Dry skin occurs when it can no longer retain its natural moisturizing factors or effectively hold on to moisturizing ingredients—in other words, it loses the ability to replenish itself. The culprits include over-cleansing (especially with bar soap), harsh ingredients, abrasive scrubs, cumulative unprotected sun exposure (daily SPF is a must!), and many common elements in the air we’re exposed to on a daily basis.
AmeliaWilliams

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:23 am    Post subject: Skin Health Maintenance Reply with quote

Skin becomes dry when it loses too much water or oil and it may be due to climate change. people those who have skin disease problem they also suffer from dry skin. Also, avoid soap.
sassyinpink

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah my place is so dry my skins get flaky and dried up.
i use lots of moisturizer twice daily
AmeliaWilliams

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:31 am    Post subject: Skin Health Maintenance Reply with quote

Skin is the largest organ of the body and we should take care of this. Eat a healthy diet that includes plenty of fruits and vegetables. Also, do meditation and some exercise. You may get some skincare products from Finders pride.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Basic Skin Care / Skin Health Maintenance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: