Smart Skin Care Forums
Home  -   Forum Index  -   Search  -   Register  -   Profile  -   Log in  -   FAQ  -   Contact Us

Copper peptide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Copper Peptides
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justina

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: Copper peptide Reply with quote

I was studying the skin biology website about their copper peptide and found the "Reversing copper peptide damage" topic in the forum. How come something being sold for collagen rebuild can cause collagen destruction?! That's quite terrible.. as I'm going to order the copper peptide serum to treat my acne pitted scar as well as overall tightening of eye area (that's what the website said). Dr T., need your explanation.
Anyone has tried Skin biology Dr Loren Picart's products?
drtodorov
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many treatments, including optional ones, like cosmetic procedures, have a small percentage of cases with adverse effects. By itself, there is nothing wrong with offering a treatment that can potentially cause damage in some people. However, the dangers and risks should be stated upfront, prominently and clearly, not in small print, so that every customer would make an informed decision and accept risks knowingly.

Also, test treatment of a small skin patch (say, couple of weeks, not on face) is always a good idea although this is not a 100% guarantee of safety since some side-effects show only after long-term use.
CarolAnn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:43 am    Post subject: Copper Peptides Reply with quote

I've been using Skin Biology's cp serum for probably 3-4 months regularly.

So far, I've not seen any change in my skin at all either good or bad.

I'm still using it - I'll use up what I have but I probably won't bother to order it again unless I see some results.

CarolAnn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Smart Skin Care Forum Index -> Copper Peptides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: