You are here: Reviews > Product Reviews >
Disadvantages: The scent isn't great, but at least itís light and goes completely away very quickly. Neutrogena should have made it fragrance-free.
1. My makeup comes off easily and thoroughly without any scrubbing. The cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean, smooth and fresh, never filmy or dry. I do not break out after using it and it does not sting or irritate my eyes (I keep them tightly closed).
2. It doesnít require any extra removers: no eye makeup remover, no toner.
3. It comes in a cute baby blue bottle with a convenient pump.
4. It does not contain soaps, oils or alcohol.
5. It is the most reasonably priced cleanser in the two-in-one category (cleanser & toner in one) Iíve tried so far. For me, it compares to Elizabeth Ardenís 2 in 1 Facial Cleanser. Elizabeth Ardenís has a much nicer fragrance (mint), but the price is in the double digits, the product stings my eyes, and the screw on cap at the bottom of the tube packaging is inconvenient especially in the shower.
6. A little goes a long way Ė all you need is one squirt to remove all your makeup.
7. You get a lot of product for your money -- from $5 to $10 CANADIAN.
8. You can also purchase it at the grocery store where it is even cheaper than at the drugstore.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycereth-7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Fragrance
Price (paid by reviewer)
Where to find it
Back to Reviews
Home | About Us | Contact Us | Ask a Question
Copyright © 1999-2017 by Dr. G. Todorov / SmartSkinCare.com
Site Disclaimer | Copyright Certification