You are here: Reviews > Product Reviews >
Skin Care Review: Clinique Superdefense Triple Action Moisturizer SPF 25
by V. Holliday
Three in one: protects from sun damage, is an antioxidant, and a hydrator.
I need to use the base clinique moisturizer underneath.
I'm in my mid forties, have dry, sensitive, very pale freckly skin and I burn in 5 minutes in the sun, and I don't tan.
I love this cream for the following reasons:
- it is a hydrator and if I don't have hydration my skin flakes and looks bad.
- it is SPF 25 so I don't have to wear a sunscreen on top.
- it is not greasy or oily feeling so you can put foundation on over the top without a sheen.
- it contains anti-oxidants to help my skin keep the radicals at bay.
- it has no fragrance. I'm not tolerant of face products that smell.
I highly recommend this cream to any forty-something woman.
Price (paid by reviewer)
Where to find it
San Fransisco Duty Free
Submit a review and receive a free Infopack
If you had positive or negative experience with any skin care product,
treatment or procedure, please share it with our readers. As a thank you, you will receive a free copy of one of our How-To Infopacks, which provide unbiased, practical, science-based guidance to optimizing your skin care.
To submit a review, click here
Back to Product Reviews
Back to Reviews
About Us |
Contact Us |
Ask a Question
Copyright © 1999-2017 by Dr. G. Todorov / SmartSkinCare.com
Site Disclaimer | Copyright Certification